Today I have a fabulous, fast and fun dinner recipe for you.
If you love chicken wings, you will love these pizza sticks. I threw this together in no time at all and using a rotisserie chicken makes this even easier.
I love meals like this that are so simple and absolutely delicious.
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing (can use more or less)
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Extra ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Press pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spread ranch dressing onto baked crust, then evenly spread the buffalo chicken mixture on top, followed by the cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and melted.
Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Cut into strips.
Recipe Source: Adapted from Inspired Taste