Dark chocolate, peanut butter chip, Twix cookies . . . phew, that was a mouthful!
I apologize for the really long name of these cookies, but I wanted you to know exactly what you would be biting into.
These cookies are completely fabulous!
A dark chocolate chocolate cookie studded with peanut butter chips and chopped Twix candy bar . . .simply delicious if you ask me. When my 18-year old son Zach and his friends were eating them the other day I asked them what they thought. After taking one bite Zach’s friend blurted out “My mouth is a fan of what’s going on right now.”
So make these and take a bite and see if your mouth is a fan.
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 small box dark chocolate instant pudding (I used Hershey's special dark)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1½ cups peanut butter chocolate chips
- 1 bag Twix bites, chopped
- Mix the butter, sugars, pudding and vanilla at high speed until well combined. Add the eggs and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Add the baking soda, salt, and flour (one cup at a time). Continue mixing until well combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips and chopped Twix.
- Bake at 350 for 10 - 12. Cookies will look slightly underbaked
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker