I can’t even believe that today is the final day in my 12 Days of Sugar. Where have these last 12 days gone? I’m pretty sure I’ve accomplished nothing significant these last 12 days. I have washed way too many dishes, made more messes in my kitchen than I care to count and consumed way to many empty calories! I’m thinking fruit of the month club sounds like a really good gift for my husband to give me.
Whenever I’m assigned to bring a dessert to any party (which is about 99.9% of the time) or when I’m hosting a dinner party, I’m always looking for a fabulous, decadent dessert that will wow everyone. Most of the time those kind of desserts are a little time consuming and sometimes not easy to make. The holidays get crazy busy and sometimes you just need a fabulous dessert that doesn’t take hours to make and doesn’t include a mile-long list of ingredients. Enter this Raspberry White Chocolate Pudding Dessert. It’s simple, fast, delicious and requires only 5 ingredients.
It’s basically my Chocolate Eclair Dessert with just a couple, simple changes. The great thing about this dessert is it needs to be made the night before which leave you with one less thing to worry about.
This dessert is not only beautiful and festive to look at, it tastes amazing. Everyone will love it! Now I think I’ll go see if I have anything to eat in this house besides treats. Maybe if I’m lucky I can find some baby carrots to snack on.
This recipe can easily be doubled, just use a 9x13 pan/
- 16-20 whole graham crackers
- 1 pkg (3.3 oz) instant white chocolate pudding (could use vanilla too)
- 1½ cup half -n-half (or milk)
- 1½ cups Cool Whip
- 1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling
- In medium bowl, combine pudding mix and half-n-half. Whisk until well combined and smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with whole graham crackers, breaking some to fit as needed.
- Carefully spread half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers. Carefully spread the remaining pudding mixture over crackers. Add one more layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture. Spread pie filling over the top layer of crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.