This Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken is the easiest thing you’ll ever make. Two ingredients is all it takes. It’s absolutely delicious!
This is really one of those no-recipe recipes. It’s so simple it’s a little embarrassing and I debated whether or not to even post it. But it’s easy meals like this that I love and am always thankful for.
Two ingredients is all you need to make this delicious chicken. Well, technically three if you count the lime juice. You just throw a few chicken breasts into your slow cooker and pour your favorite salsa over the top. I’m pretty sure you can handle that.
Use this for tacos, burritos, taco salads, nachos, enchiladas or anything else you’d like. With the holidays coming and life getting busy, this salsa chicken will be the perfect meal for those chaotic days.
I’m taking the rest of the week off, so I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and are able to spend it with family and all those you love♡♡. I’m a little sad we will be missing Thanksgiving with my family this year because we will still be in Puerto Rico. I’m sure the number of desserts to choose from this year will be a little lower since I won’t be there to contribute😋. If you’ve never tried my family’s must haves at Thanksgiving, you really really need to. . . . Cranberry Salad and Cranberry Muffins w/ Buter Sauce are the bomb!!!
- 3- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups salsa (use your favorite)
- Juice of half a lime (optional, but highly recommended)
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with salsa.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours (or low for 4-6 hours), or until the chicken shreds easily with a fork.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Toss back into the slow cooker and mix with juices and salsa. Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the chicken.
- Use for tacos or burritos.