- 1 can (15 oz) Cream of Coconut
- 1 large pkg. (5.1 oz) oz Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 8 oz Cool Whip, see notes
- In a medium bowl, combine cream of coconut and dry pudding mix, stir until well combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill for about an hour before serving.
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels or anything you’d like.
- Make sure you use cream of coconut and not coconut milk or coconut cream. It’s usually found in the aisle with the margarita mix and other mixes. Coco Real or Coco Lopez are the brands at my grocery stores. You can find it in a can which is 15 oz or in a squeeze bottle which is 22 oz. so you won’t need quite the whole bottle (you could go ahead and add it all for a stronger coconut flavor.)
- If you don’t want the coconut flavor to be as strong, you can use a 12 oz container of Cool Whip. Personally, I like to use the 8 oz and don’t think the coconut flavor is too strong at all. You can always buy the 12 oz container and not use all of it to begin with and then taste it and adjust accordingly.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American