This soup is so riduculously easy and tastes amazing!
- 1 can Chilli with no beans
- 1 can ((15-oz) Kidney Beans)
- 1 can ((15- oz) Pinto Beans)
- 1 can ((15 -oz. Size) Black Beans)
- 1 can ((15-oz) Diced Tomatoes)
- 1 can ((15 -z) Corn)
- 1 can ((10-Oz) Rotel)
- Salt And Pepper (, to taste)
- 8 ounces (, weight Velveeta, Cubed)
- In a large pot, add chilli, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, corn and rotel (DON”T DRAIN ANY OF THE CANS).
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes to bring all the flavors together. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and stir it into the soup until melted. Serve immediately.
I know there are some Velveeta haters out there so if you’re one of them swap it out for some Monterey Jack or another cheese that will give it a creamy texture.