This Amazing Chicken Marinade is going to quickly become your favorite. The flavor is amazing and the chicken is so tender, juicy and outrageously delicious!
You all know how much I love to grill in the summertime. I’ve been making this Amazing Chicken Marinade a lot lately and been grilling up some pretty fabulous chicken. This marinade makes some of the best grilled chicken I’ve ever eaten and my boys would back me on that.
This is actually the same marinade for my flank steak. It’s a recipe I got from my mother-in-law when I first got married. It makes the best flank steak ever and come to find out, it’s amazing for chicken and pork tenderloin as well.
I know the list of ingredients is long, but it’s all simple, basic ingredients. You throw it all into a blender and voila, you have the most amazing marinade ever!
How Long Should I Marinate the Chicken?
When I’m using this marinade for flank steak, I marinate it over night, the longer the better for steak. However, when you use this marinade for chicken, it only needs 3 to 4 hours tops.
PERFECT FOR GRILLING:
This is probably one my very favorite marinades for chicken. I love to marinate and grill extra chicken and then toss it in salads or use for sandwiches. It’s as delicious cold as it is right off the grill.
To Bake Marinated Chicken: Place the marinated breasts in a shallow baking dish pan and bake in a preheated oven at 375°F. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and reaches 165°F on a meat thermometer.
To Cook on the Stove Top: Place chicken breasts in a buttered or greased skillet on medium-high heat. Cook on each side 8-10 minutes, or longer if needed.
This is a good one. I hope you give it a try.
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/8 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Place chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal back and marinate in fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge about 15 minutes before grilling. Heat grill to medium and cook chicken breasts about 6 minutes one each side, or until cooked through.
- Remove to a plate and cover with foil for about 5 minutes.
- Category: Chicken/Poultry