- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/8 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Place chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal back and marinate in fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge about 15 minutes before grilling. Heat grill to medium and cook chicken breasts about 6 minutes one each side, or until cooked through.
- Remove to a plate and cover with foil for about 5 minutes.
- Category: Chicken/Poultry