This Apple Crisp Pudding is delicious! It’s so simple to make and tastes just like Apple Pie. So if making apple pie terrifies you, then you need this in your life.
- 4 cups sliced and peeled apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 7 tablespoons cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- Garnishes (optional)
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a glass 8×8 baking dish.
- Place sliced apples in the prepared dish. Combine water and cinnamon and pour over apples.
- In a medium bowl, combine cold butter, sugar and flour. Mix with two forks or a pastry blender until mixture is fine and crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over the top and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with ice cream, whipped cream and/or caramel sauce.
As I’m sprinkling on the crumbly topping, I like to squeeze some together using my fingers to form bigger clumps of it for the top.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American