You can use any favorite flavor ice cream with this dessert. I used chocolate peanut butter and it was fabulous!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups sweetened coconut
- Softened ice cream (any flavor, I didn’t use quite a full half- gallon)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together over medium low heat. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies and coconut.
- Press a little more than half of the Rice Krispie mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- Carefully spread softened ice cream over crust.
- Spread remaining Rice Krispie mixture on top of the ice cream and gently press.
- Freeze several hours or until ice cream firms back up.
- Category: Desserts