This Bacon Ranch Pizza Bread is a quick and easy dinner that we love at our house. So simple, so easy, and so incredibly delicious!
This Bacon Ranch Pizza Bread is a quick and easy dinner that we love at our house.
In fact it’s so easy, there really isn’t a precise recipe for it. Just use any amounts of ranch dressing, cheese and bacon that your little heart desires that day. Depending on what I have in my fridge, I will either use the pre-cooked and crumbled bacon that I buy at Costco, or I’ll cook my own and crumble it. Either one works great. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
I also prefer using homemade Ranch Dressing that I make using the Hidden Valley packets. I just think homemade tastes a lot better than the bottled stuff.
- 1 loaf french bread
- Ranch salad dressing
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the french bread horizontally.
- Spread both sides with ranch dressing, cover with grated cheese and sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
- Place on a cookie sheet and cook until bread begins to brown on edges and cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes .