- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup salsa (homemade or store bought)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie works great)
- Small flour tortillas (I use fajita size)
- Guacamole, salsa, sour cream, homemade Cafe Rio dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, garlic powder, cumin and chili powder. Using a hand mixer or wooden spoon mix until well combined.
- Add in the cilantro, both cheeses, sour cream and salsa and stir until combined. Toss in chicken and mix well.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture down one side of the tortilla, about 1-inch from the edge. Tightly roll up tortillas and place seam down on a baking sheet. Spray lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and the ends start to get golden brown.
- Serve with desired toppings.
- Category: Main Dishes