Super simple and super delicious!! Crunchy taco shells filled with flavorful, tender chicken This will become a go-to meal for you!
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breasts (, cooked and shredded (about 3–4 breasts))
- 10 taco shells ((I use the stand n’ stuff tortillas by Old El Paso))
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese ((I used half pepper jack and half Mozzarella))
- Stir together the honey, lime juice, chili power and garlic until well mixed. Add the cooked, shredded chicken and let marinate for at least 30 minutes (the longer the better, I usually let mine marinate at least a couple hours).
- Place the taco shells in a 9×13 inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed. Divide the chicken evenly among the tortilla shells Top each with a little Pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in a 400° F. oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through. Serve warm with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Feel free to use a rotisserie chicken if you’d like. You will need about 3 1/2 – 4 cups shredded chicken.
- Category: Main Dishes