- 1 refrigerated pizza crust or pizza dough, fresh or frozen, thawed*
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Fontina cheese, or other cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the pizza crust into a rectangle (about 14 x10). Spread the BBQ sauce over the surface of the dough leaving about 1/2-inch border all around the edges.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly across the surface of the dough, then top with the chicken, cilantro, and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Starting on the long side, roll the dough into a tight cylinder, tucking and pulling gently as you go. Pinch the seams together to seal. Cut into equal size pieces (about 10-12).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can use either a refrigerated Pillsbury pizza crust or fresh/frozen pizza dough (store bought or homemade, you will need about 14-16 oz).