- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Mixed greens (I like to use romaine, green and red leaf)
- Corn (canned or frozen-thawed of course)
- Black Beans
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Tortilla strips
- BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is our favorite)
- Ranch Dressing (preferably homemade)
- Place lettuce on a plate and top with chicken corn, bean, tomatoes, shredded cheese and tortilla strips. Drizzle with equal parts BBQ sauce and ranch dressing.
- This is such a no brainer recipe, that I didn’t list any specific amounts of ingredients. Use as little or as much of the ingredients to suit your tastes. When I’m not worried about keeping it quick and simple, I have grilled chicken breasts basted with BBQ sauce and then cut into pieces. Either way you choose, this salad is so scrumptious!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salads