I am late getting this posted today, funny how the beach distracts you.
All I am going to say is make these!!!
I will admit, I am not a huge Greek yogurt fan, but it was love at first bite with these. I made them two days in a row and it probably would have been three, but we left on vacation. Pioneer Woman knocked it out of the park with these.
Love, love, love them and you will too!
P.S. Don’t mind the glare from the window on the parfait glass. I just ran out of time and didn’t get a new picture taken.Print
- One 17 1/2-ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Assorted berries ((or other fruit of your choice))
- First, pour the yogurt into a bowl. Then add the cream and vanilla. With a whisk, carefully stir until combined. It should be nice and thick.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top of the yogurt mixture. Do not stir the mixture. Cover the bowl with foil or plastic wrap and tightly seal the edges. Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve, place a small handful of berries (or other fruit) into a bowl or cup. Without stirring the mixture, spoon the yogurt over the berries. There will be creamy areas and brown sugar areas. Repeat the layers once, ending with berries on top.
Recipe Source: Food Network (The Pioneer Woman)