I know it probably seems like I’ve been MIA, but I really haven’t been, I’ve just been on vacation and took a little break from blogging for a few days.
We got home Tuesday night and I had every intention of getting a post ready for Wednesday, but obviously that didn’t happen. My apologies to my sister Lori who told me she kept checking every day to see if I had finally posted something. Hopefully these cookies will make up for my lack of posts lately.
I’ve had Biscoff on my mind ever since we flew out last week and got to eat those yummy Biscoff cookies that Delta Airlines hands out.
Speaking of flying, I have to tell you about our flight out. When we booked our tickets the flight was already pretty full so we weren’t able to get seats by each other. I ended up in a middle seat with a man (who was slightly on the larger size) on my left. Before the plane even took off, this gentleman was already asleep and snoring . . .huge red flag right there folks! About 45 minutes into our flight, the man next to me (still sleeping and snoring by the way), starts to lean to his right and keeps on leaning until he’s basically laying up against my shoulder. Ok, can we just say awkward! I didn’t even know what to do, I just sat there until he finally woke up for a split second and sat back up straight and then was right back to sleep. Before I knew it, he was doing it again and then it happened several more times . . . .let me just say that may have been the longest flight of my life!
Alright, now back to food. Like I said I’ve had Biscoff on my mind for the last week which is why these cookies were born.
Full of Biscoff cookie crumbs, Biscoff spread, chocolate chips and mini marshmallow bits these cookies are pretty dang amazing.
Make sure you try one while they are still warm and gooey . . .total s’mores cookie heaven!
A fabulous gooey cookie made with Biscoff cookie crumbs and Biscoff spread. Try them warm and you will be in cookie heaven.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Biscoff cookie crumbs ((about 12 cookies))
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips ((I used Guittatrd))
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter, sugars and Biscoff spread until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a food processor or blender to crush the Biscoff cookies into crumbs.
- Add the flour, cookie crumbs, baking powder and salt. Mix until dough just comes together. Add in the chocolate chips and marshmallows, mix on low until incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, place dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Press down slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Do not overbake!