A fabulous gooey cookie made with Biscoff cookie crumbs and Biscoff spread. Try them warm and you will be in cookie heaven.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Biscoff cookie crumbs ((about 12 cookies))
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips ((I used Guittatrd))
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter, sugars and Biscoff spread until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a food processor or blender to crush the Biscoff cookies into crumbs.
- Add the flour, cookie crumbs, baking powder and salt. Mix until dough just comes together. Add in the chocolate chips and marshmallows, mix on low until incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, place dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Press down slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Cookies