This Brown Sugar Cinnamon Honey Butter is made with 5 simple ingredients and is so fast and easy to make. It is unbelievably delicious and you’re going to want to spread it on everything!
This Brown Sugar Cinnamon Honey Butter might just be the most delicious spread ever! It’s become a huge favorite around our house and we could easily go through a batch of it in one meal.
Slather it on toast, bread, rolls, english muffins, pancakes, cornbread, waffles, etc. The possibilities are endless! It’s basically the perfect accessory to almost anything.
This is incredibly simple to make and can be thrown together in about five minutes.
5 Simple Ingredients:
- Butter. I use salted butter, but you can certainly use unsalted. I suggest adding a pinch of salt if you use unsalted butter. Make sure the butter is at room temperature for easier mixing. Also, please don’t ask if you can use margarine instead. The answer will be a big fat NO!
- Powdered sugar. The powdered sugar gives it volume and helps make it light and fluffy, and obviously adds sweetness.
- Brown Sugar. Adds another layer of sweetness and gives this honey butter a little bit of texture.
- Honey. I don’t use a ton of honey because I don’t want the honey overpowering the other flavors. Just a subtle honey flavor is perfect for this honey butter.
- Cinnamon. Use a good quality cinnamon (I buy mine at Costco). If you’re not a fan of a strong cinnamon flavor, you can always start with less.
HOW SHOULD I STORE THE HONEY BUTTER?
You can store this in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days. (This is best enjoyed at room temperature. You can also store it in the refrigerator, just let it come to room temperature before serving.
HOW LONG WILL CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER LAST?
Stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, this honey butter will be good for about one month, but I can guarantee it won’t last that long.
I didn’t think it would be possible for me to love a honey butter more than I love this raspberry honey butter, but this brown sugar cinnamon honey butter is making me question that.Print