A fudgy brownie layer, topped with an eggless cookie dough layer and cookie dough ice cream and then finished off with a layer of hot fudge. Yummo!
- 1 box brownie mix
COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter (, softened)
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
ICE CREAM LAYER:
- 1 container ((48 ounces) good quality cookie dough ice cream)
- 1 bottle ((16 oz) hot fudge sauce)
- Make and bake brownies according to package directions for a 9×13 pan. DO NOT OVER BAKE! Set aside to cool completely and place in fridge.
- In a large bowl, cream together the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter. Beat until fluffy. Beat in the milk, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in the flour until just combined and then stir in the miniature chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough evenly on top of the cooked brownies.
- Place the cookie dough layer in the freezer.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and allow the ice cream to soften at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes (depending on how frozen it is).
- Spoon large scoops of ice cream evenly over the cookie dough layer and spread the ice cream as much as possible to get it flat and even.
- Freeze until ice cream firms back up.
- Spread with hot fudge sauce and freeze until ready to serve. Remove from freezer about 10 mins before you are ready to cut and serve.
- Category: Desserts