These Buffalo Chicken Burgers are so moist, juicy and so delicious! They are simple to make ad cook up in no time at all. A great twist on the classic hamburger.
Today would have been my grandma’s 92nd birthday. She passed away just over two years ago and I miss her every single day. She was an amazing lady and I can honestly say the world was a better place because of her. I think two of her favorite things were family and food. She was a fabulous cook and taught me many, many things. We had a family BBQ two nights ago to celebrate her birthday. I know she would have loved it because there was lots and lots of really good food. Happy 92nd Birthday Grandma!
I love buffalo wings so when I saw this recipe for buffalo chicken burgers I knew I had to try them.
They seriously rocked my world. Absolutely delicious, I was licking my fingers and wanted to cry when I took my last bite. The extra blue cheese crumbles make these burger amazing, but if you don’t like blue cheese, just go for the ranch dressing and leave the crumbles off.
My boys devoured them which actually made me kind of sad, because I would have eaten whatever they left on their plate. Wouldn’t you know it, the one time I wouldn’t care if they finished all their dinner or not, they actually do, dang kids.
If you’re looking to change things up from the plain ol’ hamburger, you’ve got to try these.Print
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbs oil for cooking
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles (can leave off if you hate blue cheese)
- Provolone or Mozzarella cheese slices
- Green onions
- Preheat a large pan and the oil on medium heat. Combine the ingredients for the burgers in a mixing bowl and mix well. Divide meat mixture into four equal parts, form patties with your hands. Cook the chicken burgers, on medium heat, for about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- When the chicken burgers are fully cooked, pour some buffalo sauce in the pan and and cook the burgers in the sauce for about a minute on each side.
- To assemble the sandwiches: spread some ranch dressing on the bottom bun, add some blue cheese crumbles and tomato slices. Add the buffalo chicken burger, drizzle a little more wing sauce if you’d like and top it off with some green onion and Mozzarella cheese slices.
- I know this isn’t rocket science and I’m sure you could have figured this out on your own, but just in case . . . . if you need more than four burgers, just double the recipe and freeze any leftover meat mixture for another time or just make yourself one for lunch the next day like I did.
Recipe Source: Adapted from Will Cook For Smiles