- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbs oil for cooking
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles (can leave off if you hate blue cheese)
- Provolone or Mozzarella cheese slices
- Green onions
- Preheat a large pan and the oil on medium heat. Combine the ingredients for the burgers in a mixing bowl and mix well. Divide meat mixture into four equal parts, form patties with your hands. Cook the chicken burgers, on medium heat, for about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- When the chicken burgers are fully cooked, pour some buffalo sauce in the pan and and cook the burgers in the sauce for about a minute on each side.
- To assemble the sandwiches: spread some ranch dressing on the bottom bun, add some blue cheese crumbles and tomato slices. Add the buffalo chicken burger, drizzle a little more wing sauce if you’d like and top it off with some green onion and Mozzarella cheese slices.
- I know this isn’t rocket science and I’m sure you could have figured this out on your own, but just in case . . . . if you need more than four burgers, just double the recipe and freeze any leftover meat mixture for another time or just make yourself one for lunch the next day like I did.
- Category: Main Dishes