These Butterfinger Blondies are an all-time favorite at our house and requested by many, many friends. They are insanely good!
These Butterfinger Blondies are the very first recipe I ever posted on this little blog of mine. It’s sadly one of those recipes that’s been buried (and possibly forgotten) in the archives and probably not ever seen by many of you. I made them the other day to take to a church function and was quickly reminded of how insanely good these are and decided they were definitely worthy of a repost. Plus, I’d like to think my food photography skills have improved just slightly over the years and these were in dire need of some new pics.I have been asked countless times to bring these blondies to different events and they always seem to fly off the plate.
They’re rich and buttery and chock full of chopped Butterfinger. They are definitely a favorite around our house which is why I always have a supply of Butterfingers lingering in my food storage. After all, they say to keep things in your food storage that you’ll actually eat, right? Who needs dehydrated corn and potato pearls when you can have chocolate.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars
- ½ cup room temp butter
- ⅓ cup vegetable shortening
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- On low add your dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in your chopped Butterfinger. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 21-23 minutes until center is JUST set (DO NOT OVERBAKE!). Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cream the butter and shortening and vanilla together until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla mix until smooth. Spread on cooled blondies and sprinkle with chopped Butterfinger.
- Category: Brownies & Bars
BE SURE AND PIN THIS TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS SO YOU CAN MAKE IT LATER!
Recipe Source: Six Sisters Stuff