This Buttery Garlic Pita Bread is absolutely divine! It’s the perfect bread to serve along side so many meals. Simple to make and done in under 10 minutes. You’re going to fall in love!
I think it’s safe to say that my boys are obsessed with this Buttery Garlic Pita Bread. I am too. It’s one of the easiest things to make and pairs well with so many things.
I shared this pita bread in a post with my Greek Chicken Souvlaki, but decided it definitely deserves a post of its own. My boys could make a meal of this pita bread alone . . . it’s that good. It’s not five-star restaurant fancy or anything like that, but it will completely win you over after one bite.
Pita bread is delicious on it’s own, but when you slather it with melted garlic butter, it becomes a whole new level of deliciousness.
This Buttery Garlic Pita Bread couldn’t be easier to make. It starts with store bought pita bread and then just a few simple ingredients that you most likely already have in kitchen. I love the Papa Pita brand and I usually buy it at Sam’s Club or Costco.
Lineup of Simple Ingredients:
- Pita bread
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Dried parsley
What should I serve this with?
This pita bread can be served with so many things. . . soups, chilis, chicken, pork, beef, etc. One of our favorite meals to eat it with is my Greek Chicken Souvlaki with lemon rice. Honestly, it’s like you’ve died and gone to dinner heaven.
You’re going to love this!Print
Buttery Garlic Pita Bread:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Extra kosher salt (optional)
- Pita bread (store bought is great)
- In a small saucepan combine butter, garlic powder, salt and dried parsley. Heat and stir over low heat until butter is melted.
- Warmup the Pita bread two at a time in your microwave for about 20-25 seconds.
- Brush butter mixture on warm pita bread and sprinkle lightly with a little more kosher salt, if desired.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into four triangles. Serve immediately.