Buttery Garlic Pita Bread:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Extra kosher salt (optional)
- Pita bread (store bought is great)
- In a small saucepan combine butter, garlic powder, salt and dried parsley. Heat and stir over low heat until butter is melted.
- Warmup the Pita bread two at a time in your microwave for about 20-25 seconds.
- Brush butter mixture on warm pita bread and sprinkle lightly with a little more kosher salt, if desired.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into four triangles. Serve immediately.