- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry, yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 10 Golden Oreo cookies, cut into chunks (I used double stuff)
- Sift together all-purpose flour, cake mix, and cornstarch, set aside.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat until incorporated. Add in baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add sifted dry mixture one cup at a time and continue to stir until flour is completely incorporated. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, gently stir in sprinkles and cut up Oreos.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 tablespoons), scoop out dough and place dough balls on a lined baking sheet. Cover with clear wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove baking sheet from the fridge and take off clear wrap. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until sides are slightly golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes or until cookies are firm enough to transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Cookies