Chocolaty, gooey and completely sinful. These brownies are insanely delicious!
- 1 german chocolate cake mix
- 5 3/4 ounces evaporated milk
- 14 ounces Kraft caramels (( 1 bag ))
- 3/4 cup butter (( melted ))
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 8 ounces Heath toffee bits
- Mix together cake mix, melted butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Press 1/2 of mix into a 9 x 13-in. greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, melt together caramels and remaining evaporated milk in a saucepan over low hear. Stir occasionally until smooth and completely melted. Set aside.
- Remove brownies from oven after 6 minutes and sprinkle on half the bag of Heath toffee bits. Carefully pour melted caramel over toffee bits. Sprinkle on half the bag of chocolate chips. Spread the remaining batter on top (this is easiest if you take pieces of the batter, flatten each individual piece in your hands and place on top). Sprinkle remaining toffee bits and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for additional 20 minutes. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- Cook Time: 26 minutes
- Category: Brownies & Bars