- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 5 cups Special K
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Put cereals in large bowl. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add whipping cream and continue cooking until softball stage.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour over cereal and gently stir until all cereal is evenly coated.
- Spread onto cookie sheets to cool.