- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian Panko ((or regular) bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix ((unprepared))
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 hamburger buns
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium high or the broiler on your oven.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, Panko crumbs, bread crumbs, onion powder, seasoned salt, garlic powder, dry ranch dressing and 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce.
- Form chicken mixture into 4 patties. Grill, broil or cook in a fry pan for 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees. During the last couple minutes of cooking time, place a slice of cheese on each burger to melt.
- Spread butter on the inside of the buns. Place on broiler pan and broil for a few minutes until golden brown or on the grill for a couple of minutes. Put chicken burger on bun and top with additional prepared ranch dressing or desired condiment.
I double this recipe for my family and then either cook up the last two burgers the next day for lunch or freeze the extra meat mixture.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches/Burgers/Wraps