These Cheesy Garlic Bread Rounds are ridiculously good. Baguette slices slathered in garlic herb butter and topped with melty cheese. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. AMAZING!
I don’t know what it is about garlic bread, but I think it has to be one of the most delectable culinary inventions ever. I’ve yet to meet anyone who doesn’t love garlic bread.
These Cheesy Garlic Bread Rounds are a bite-sized version of your classic cheesy garlic bread and I can almost guarantee they’re going to become a family favorite.
These are the perfect accompaniment to any meal. I don’t know about you, but I think cheesy garlic bread makes any meal better. Perfect for a simple chicken dinner, for mopping up pasta sauce, dunking in soups, eating along along side a salad, etc.
Easy to make and absolutely fantastic. These little slices of cheesy heaven make comfort food even more comforting.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Ingredients:
- Baguette: I love to buy mine at Sam’s Club. They come two in a package and are super inexpensive. They are slightly larger than baguettes you buy at the grocery store, so I usually use one for this recipe and freeze the other one for later. If you buy one from the grocery store, you will probably have enough butter for more than one baguette.
- Butter: I always use salted butter. Make sure it’s softened.
- Parsley: Adds color and flavor! If you don’t have fresh, you can use 1 teaspoon dried parsley in a pinch.
- Johnny’s Garlic Bread Spread & Seasoning: I love this stuff and use it all the time to make garlic bread. I buy it at Costco and highly recommend you have this on hand at all times.
- Garlic Salt: Adds just a little bit more saltiness to the butter mixture.
- Mozzarella Cheese: Melts so well and is the perfect cheese for this. Monterey jack or Colby jack are also other options.
I could eat the entire pan of these and call it dinner. . . maybe I’ll throw in a side salad for good measure.
Seriously though, these are little bite-sized nuggets of buttery, cheesy deliciousness.
The combination of the bubbly cheese, garlicy-herb butter and delicious bread (soft on the inside and crunchy on the edges) is unbeatable.
On one of the many times I’ve made these, we dipped them in a pepperoni pizza dip I’d made and WHOA baby, talk about a winner!
You’re going to love these!Print