- 1 baguette (12 – 14 oz)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Garlic Spread & Seasoning (*see notes)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded Mozarella cheese (Monterey or Colby jack work too)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (spray the foil). Set aside.
- Slice baguette into 1/2″ thick slices and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the softened butter, parsley, garlic salt and garlic spread seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Spread a generous amount of butter mixture n each baguette slice, then top with shredded cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted and slightly browned on top, about 2 to3 minutes. Watch closely.
- Let cool for a minute or two before digging in.
- I buy this at Costco, but it’s also available online from Amazon and a few other places. It is definitely the cheapest at Costco.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins