A cheesey, gooey roasted-potato casserole that has been lightened up and is absolutely delicious!
- 4 large (, unpeeled potatoes (about 2 1/2 lbs))
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 can ((10 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh dill or fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion (, chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425º. Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks and place in a 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add onions, olive oil, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and paprika and mix well. Roast the potatoes uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven and reduce temp to 375º.
- In a medium bowl mix together soup, parmesan cheese and dill/parsley. Pour over potatoes and mix well. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, followed by green onion. Return potatoes to oven and bake, uncovered for 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown around the edges and cheese is bubbly.