Done in about 10 mins, this Chewy Almond Granola is going to become your new favorite snack. Loaded with oats, honey, almonds, brown sugar. . . it’s addicting! ♡
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Craisins (or any dried fruit), optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add oats then cook and stir until starting to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and spread out on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Melt the butter in the same large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the honey and brown sugar; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
- Return the oats to the pan. Cook and stir for another 4-5 minutes or so. Add almonds and dried fruit.
- Pour out onto the cookie sheet and spread to cool.
- Store in a Ziploc bag or airtight container.
- This recipe doesn’t make a ton, so I always double it.
- Feel free to add in anything you want. I think coconut would be absolutely delicious in this, in fact I can’t believe I didn’t add any in. You really can throw in whatever you would like, it’s completely up to your taste buds. . . Craisins, coconut, dried cherries, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast