These Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas are the bomb! Shredded rotisserie chicken, melty cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and creamy ranch dressing. Perfect for a quick, simple, unbelievably delicious dinner.
(Originally posted July 27, 2020)
The words chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch dressing all in one sentence spell out deliciousness. We’re kind of all obsessed with the flavor combination in case you couldn’t tell from this recipe and this one.
I figured if I’ve made pizza bread and sliders with this amazing flavor combination, why not make quesadillas? These are simple to throw together, and the best part is you don’t even have to turn your oven on.
These quesadillas are one of those “not really a recipe” kind of recipe. Make sense? I’ve given amounts for the ingredients, but you can absolutely add more or less of any of the ingredients. Just sprinkle on whatever amount of each looks good to you as you’re building your quesadilla.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BACON RANCH QUESADILLAS:
- Start by placing one tortilla on your cutting board.
- Sprinkle it evenly with cheddar cheese, then the shredded chicken, crumbled crispy bacon, and diced green onions (if ya want). Then finish it off with a drizzle of ranch dressing and a little more grated cheese.
- Make sure everything is spread evenly so that you have all that goodness in every single bite.
- Top it with another flour tortilla and spread butter over the entire top tortilla.
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat and some butter. Use a spatula to carefully place the quesadilla in the pan and cook it until it’s golden brown on the bottom and the cheese has begun to melt.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until the other side is crispy and golden and all the cheese has melted.
- Remove from pan and place on a cutting board and let sit for a minute or two before cutting into wedges.
Just look at all those layers of yumminess.
STORE BOUGHT VS. HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING
This one is easy for me. . . homemade all the way. While I love other bottled salad dressings, I would take homemade ranch dressing any day over bottled. But if you’re fine with bottled ranch, then use it. I use the Hidden Valley Ranch packets to make mine and always use buttermilk. There really is no comparison . . . homemade all the way baby.
Easy. Simple. Delicious.
Now go make these!Print