- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar (or more if you need it)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or cook and shred your own)
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional, I use mostly the green part)
- Ranch dressing (I prefer homemade)
- Ranch dressing
- Sour Cream
Place a tortilla on a cutting board and sprinkle generously with grated cheese. Top with shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, green onion (if using) and then drizzle with ranch dressing. Sprinkle with some more cheddar cheese and place another tortilla on top. Butter the top of the tortilla
In a large fry pan, turn the heat to medium and add butter. Once butter begins to melt, swirl the butter around to coat the pan and add the quesadilla, unbuttered side down.
Cook for 2-4 minutes on one side until crispy and golden on the bottom, and the cheese has started to melt. Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until all the cheese has melted and the tortilla is crispy and golden.
Repeat the process for the remaining ingredients.
Serve with more ranch dressing, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- Category: Main Dishes