Sweet Hawaiian rolls with chicken, cheese, bacon and ranch dressing covered in a savory butter sauce. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are amazing! They’re going to quickly become a favorite!
We go through ranch dressing like it’s water, and I never seem to cook enough bacon, they’re always wanting more. Because they love it so much, If I’m cooking bacon for a recipe, they’re always trying to snitch pieces of it.
So obviously I had no doubt about these Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders becoming an instant favorite around here. I think each of my boys could have eaten an entire pan of them. I probably could have too.
I honestly didn’t think we’d ever love a slider as much as we love these Caramelized Ham & Swiss Sliders, but dang, I think we love these as much.
I love simple dinners and these sliders are definitely simple and just ridiculously good. Serve these with a side salad, chips, fresh fruit, veggies and ranch dip, etc. . . really anything you want.
You’re going to love these and will make them over and over, I promise.
TIPS FOR MAKING CHICKEN BACON RANCH SLIDERS:
- If you’d rather, you can use deli turkey in place of the chicken. I buy my meat from the deli counter or use the Oscar Mayer Delifresh meats. I love the Oscar Mayer meats because they’re not slimy like some other prepackaged deli meats are. The Oscar Mayer Mesquite Seasoned Smoked Chicken Breast is the one I mostly use for these sandwiches.
- My favorite cheese to use for these sandwiches is colby jack or sharp cheddar, but you could use regular cheddar or even Monterey jack cheese.
- Make sure you don’t skimp on the bacon. Also, I like to crumble the bacon for these because I think it makes them easier to eat. But if you’d rather put pieces of bacon on, just break the slices in half or thirds.
- 1 pkgs. sweet Hawaiian rolls (12 rolls)
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli chicken (you may not use all the chicken)
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices colby jack or sharp cheddar cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Separate the rolls and slice open using a serrated knife.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder, mix well. Place the bottoms of the sliced rolls in the prepared pan and brush the bottoms with some of the melted butter mixture.
- Layer 2 squares of cheese on bottoms of each roll (on top of the butter mixture), then pile some slices of chicken on top and then some bacon crumbles. Drizzle with Ranch dressing then place two more squares of cheese on top.
- Place tops on rolls and brush liberally with the remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden. Serve immediately.
I always use homemade ranch dressing (and by homemade I mean I buy the ranch packet and make it with buttermilk and mayo), but store bought, bottled is fine. Use whatever you have on hand or is your favorite.
I put about 3 slices of chicken on each roll (I fold it up so it fits).
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU GIVE THIS A TRY! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM USING THE HASHTAG #5BOYSBAKER SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOU’RE MAKING IN YOUR KITCHEN.
Recipe Source: Adapted from Melissa’s Southerns Style Kitchen