- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Rotel tomatoes, original or mild
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick large skillet. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or edges start to turn golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Pour tomatoes and enchilada sauce, black beans and half and half over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet and cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Garnish with your favorite toppings if desired, serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes