- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie chicken
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green or red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- Break noodles into 2 to 3 inch pieces and cook according to package directions.
- Place cooked noodles into a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken, cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups of the cheese, onions, green peppers, seasoned salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and chicken broth. Stir together well, then taste it to see if you need to add more seasonings.
- Pour into a 9×13″ glass pan lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Pasta