- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I use a rotisserie chicien)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper-jack cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn (either thawed or still frozen work fine)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or more if you’d like)
- juice of half a lime
- Tortilla chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and garlic, mix until well combined (I use my hand mixer).
- Add chicken, cheeses, tomatoes, black beans, corn, green onions, cilantro and lime juice and stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill mixture for at least 1 to 2 hours (the longer, the better the flavor gets).
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.
- Category: Appetizers/Dips