This soup is so delicious and simple to make, you will love it!i
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 4 chicken boullion cubes
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded or about 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- 1 or 2 tablespoons chili powder (depending on how much heat you like)
- 1 can (15oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Corn chips
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add bouillon cubes.
- Reduce heat to low and add in chicken, cumin, chili powder, tomatoes, sugar, corn, black beans and kidney beans.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl mix cornmeal and water. Add to soup, stir well and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with desired toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Soups/Chili