This salad is so good, so simple to throw together and is actually pretty healthy with all the veggies in it.
It’s great on it’s own, or you can throw in some grilled chicken and make it a complete meal.
This is a yummy summertime salad and would be a great one to serve at your next BBQ.
- 1 pound pasta (, any shape)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet, corn, drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package pico de gallo, drained
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup diced cucumber (, peeled)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime (, halved)
- 1/2 (12-ounce) bottle Brianna’s Chipotle Cheddar dressing
- Cook pasta in salted water, according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water. Set aside
- Toss together beans, corn, feta, pico, cilantro, red pepper, carrots, cucumber and avocados. Squeeze 1/2 lime over the top. Cut remaining lime into wedges for serving, if desired. Add cooled pasta and toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Chill in fridge several hours before serving. Just before serving toss with more dressing, if needed.
UPDATED 6/25/18 — I used to be able to find this dressing at Harmon’s here in Utah, but now the only store I can find it at is Smith’s Food & Drug.
Recipe Source: Keeping Up Cookbook