- 3/4 cup butter (, softened)
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz) package chocolate-flavored candy coating, melted
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter, Biscoff and vanilla at medium speed until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Form peanut butter mixture into tablespoon-size balls. Stick back in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Using a fork, dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate, tap the handle of the fork on the side of the bowl to drizzle off the excess chocolate, scrape the bottom of the fork on the edge of the bowl, use a butter knife to gently slide the ball off the fork and onto the lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle immediately with chocolate sprinkles.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator for up to one week.
I wanted the Biscoff flavor in these to stand out and not be overpowered by the peanut butter, so I ended up doing about 2 more tablespoons of Biscoff and two less tablespoons of peanut butter. Just adjust the amounts according to your taste. These were fantastic. Also, as you’re dipping them, make sure the butter balls are cold, you may just want to take a few out of the fridge at a time because they dip much better if they are cold.
- Category: Candy/Treats