This giant cookie skillet is gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside and absolutely delicious! No need for plates or bowls, just grab a fork and dive on in.
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter (, softened to room temperature)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg plus 2 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (( I used half milk, half semi-sweet))
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, salt, baking powder and baking soda, set aside.
- In the bowl an electric mixer, add butter and sugars and cream together for 3-4 minutes on high until light and fluffy.
- Next add in eggs one at a time beating until incorporated. Then add in vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Turn down your mixer to low and add in flour mixture in three intervals beating after each addition until well-combined. Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and caramel bits.
- Spray a cast iron or deep dish skillet (12-inch) with non-stick baking spray.
- Pat all of cookie dough into the pan then bake for 25-30 minutes depending on how well done you want the cookie to be. Cookie may seem underdone, but as it cools it will begin to set up.