The only words that come to my mind right now are outrageously insane and completely naughty.
These chocolate chip cookie n’ Oreo fudge brownie bars might possibly be the most over-the-top, gooey, delicious dessert I have ever, ever had in my entire life.
You’ve got the best of THREE worlds going on here . . . Chocolate chip cookies, Oreos (double stuff, no less), aaaand , Fudgy brownies. How could you go wrong with that?! It’s just ridiculous. This is one of those desserts where you throw all caution to the wind and just dig in and enjoy Every. Single. Bite.
These are really simple to make, and is the dessert to make if you’re looking for a show stopper.
You need these in your life, so make them and you can thank or hate me later.
Happy fattening Wednesday!Print
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size ((9×13) Brownie mix (plus eggs and oil as called for on the back of the box))
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ((homemade or store bought))
- Vanilla ice cream ((optional))
- Extra hot fudge sauce ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
For the Cookie Dough:
- Cream the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of prepared pan. Place Oreos over cookie dough layer, covering the whole thing (I used the whole package).
- Mix together brownie mix according to directions, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting. Brownies may still be slightly gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up once cooled. Enjoy!!
- Category: Desserts
Recipe Source: Kevin and Amanda