Loaded with milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips and chopped Skor candy bar, these Chocolate Chip Skor Bar Cookies will disappear in seconds. These are outrageously good!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Skor candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together butter and sugars, just until mixed. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour, mix until combined. Add both chocolate chips and Skor candy bar, mix on low speed until combined.
- Scoop the dough into rounded large tablespoons and place on a lined cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
I highly recommend using Guittard or Ghiradelli milk chocolate chips.
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: American