These Chocolate Chip Toffee Nutella Cookies will completely knock your socks off! A chocolate chip cookie stuffed with chocolate chips, Skor candy bar, and Nutella.
Sometimes when I’m getting my posts ready I’ll open up YouTube and watch/listen to music videos, mostly songs from the 80’s because let’s be honest, 80’s music is the bomb! Anyway, while I was getting this post ready I was watching/listening to Chicago and I have to admit I was feeling a little nostalgic and kind of missing my old high school days. . . is that crazy or what? Chicago does that to me every time.When my friends and I would be at a school or church dance Chicago was one of our favorite bands to dance slow dances to. Ohhhh the good old days!
My love of the band Chicago is a lot like my love of cookies. It’s been going on for a really, really long time! I still love Chicago and I still love cookies (just in case you couldn’t tell)!
These Chocolate Chip Toffee Nutella cookies happened in my kitchen the other day. Oh these cookies! They left us all speechless. Let me just say they are the bomb (just like 80’s music)!
A chocolate chip cookie dough full of chocolate chips, Skor toffee bar and Nutella with a little extra Nutella sandwiched between two balls of dough. Pretty dang fabulous if you ask me! Now if only I had some left so I could eat one while I listen to a little Chicago Ü.Print
These cookies will completely knock your socks off! They are chocolaty, toffee, Nutella goodness!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Skor Bars chopped finely
- Extra Nutella
- In bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Add Nutella and mix well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and Skor bar. Chill dough for 30 minutes (not necessary, but I like how the cookies bake up if the dough has been chilled slightly).
- Scoop two small balls of cookie dough (about 1 1/2 Tbsp) and place a dollop of Nutella on top of one of the balls of dough. Place the second ball of dough on top of the Nutella and gently press the the edges together to make one large dough ball.
- Place on lined cookie sheet at bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for about 3-4 minutes then move to a cooling rack.
- Category: Cookies
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker