- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups powder sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Cinnamon & sugar mixture for sprinkling on top
- Pour cereal into a large bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together powder sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and butter into a small bowl and melt together by heating in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring really well in between intervals (takes about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes). Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over cereal and quickly stir/toss together until cereal is completely coated. Once cereal is coated, pour sugar mixture on top and toss mixture together to coat cereal.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon & sugar. Enjoy!
- Category: Candy/Treats