- 1 small box ((14.4 oz) graham crackers)
- 2 pkg. ((3.4 oz) french vanilla instant pudding)
- 3 cups half-n-half ((can use milk too))
- 1 8- oz container cool whip
- 3 Tbsp. butter (, softened)
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 Tbsp. hot water
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mixes and milk. Whisk until smooth and thickened. Fold in cool whip. Set aside.
- Layer the entire bottom of a 9×13 pan (glass or metal) with whole graham crackers, breaking some as necessary to fit.
- Pour half of the pudding mix over the layer of graham crackers and carefully spread. Place another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mix and then spread remaining pudding mix over graham crackers. Top off with one more layer of graham crackers. Set aside.
- GLAZE: In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the glaze. Mix until smooth. (You want this to be a thin frosting consistency). Carefully spread over top layer of graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
This HAS TO BE MADE THE NIGHT BEFORE, so make sure you plan accordingly. This is such an easy dessert to make, even your small children can help you make this. You will end up using about 24 whole graham crackers, some being broken into smaller pieces to fit
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Desserts