- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 C chocolate chips, optional
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups powdered sugar
- 5–7 Tbsp. evaporated milk (or half and half)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla into your stand mixer or large mixing bowl. Mix on low-speed until combined and smooth, should take about 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one. Add corn syrup. Add flour and mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips, if using.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and spread the batter into it. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes. Be sure not to over bake.
- Place melted butter and cocoa powder in a small mixing bowl and mix it until well combined. Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat until the frosting is smooth. If it’s too thick, add a bit more milk.
- Category: Brownies & Bars