These Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls are simple to make and take less than 10 minutes to put together. Loaded with so many good things, you’re going to love these! ♡
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips (or less if you want)
- 2/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 heaping cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water, may need more
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, chocolate chips, protein powder, cinnamon and pinch of salt.
- Add the peanut butter, honey and water.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on low speed until well combined. If the mixture seems too dry, add more water a teaspoon at a time.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out small balls and place on a small baking sheet or plate lined with wax paper. Once you’ve scoop them all out, you can leave them as they are, or use your hands to shape them a little better and make them look nicer. Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to
- This recipe can easily be halved if you don’t want 2 dozen protein balls.
- Prep Time: 5 mins